Full Congress Management
- Advice and consultation as to the structuring of an event or Congress, this includes the positioning and timing of the event in comparison to other events that may take at similar times and / or are of a similar nature attracting similar delegates. In addition preparation of event budgets with income forecast and expenditures.
- All over planning of the event in its totality subject to Society approval.
- Risk management of all activities in terms of financial constraints and possible conflict of interest.
- Dealing with the various committees, subcommittees and other stakeholders.
- Event scheduling including resources and timeline. This means a detailed task list will be drawn up with associated deadlines for completion and resources responsible for completing the tasks. This serves as a management and communication tool so that anyone can easily keep track as to what stage the organization is at.
- Commercial management including approaching and securing of sponsors and exhibitors.
- Site selection. Various site visits will be conducted and venues researched for Congress, social events and accommodation. Detailed reports will be issued comparing the various possibilities in a broad spectrum of considerations such as accessibility, value for money spend, aesthetics and general ambience. A final advice will be issued as to what would work best.
- Operations including full venue logistics and on site management. This includes all activities from scheduling venue inspections for exhibitors and other stakeholders prior to the event, co-coordinating the various service providers including the venue services prior to moving into the venue and seamless on site ‘on time’ management tying all the various events and their specific needs and timings together with service providers and participants. This includes services such as Registration and information areas, Audio Visual, catering, stand builders and decorators, telephone, internet and electrical. Freight logistics and security.
- Contract negotiation with all the various service providers.
- Exhibition and sponsorship package. This is the actual prospect for sponsors exhibitors and stakeholders wishing to participate in the event. It includes detailed options for exhibition space, advertising and promotional options. In addition a CAD floor plan lay out of the venue and specifically the exhibition.
Marketing of the Event
- Graphic design of Congress logo, first and subsequent announcements, posters etc.
- Media liaison with relevant publications.
- E-marketing, email programs, website design and maintenance incorporating event registration, accommodation details etc.
- Public Relations and promotion including strategic advertising and networking at relevant events and congresses.
Finance and Administration
- Budgets, financial report and accountin
- Registration process, advance and on site delegate registration (on line and manual)
- Accommodation bookings Communications (on line and manual)
- Travel bookings
Scientific and Business Program
- Scientific program, co-ordination, faculty invitation
- Abstract handling, on line submission, on line review process
- Social events concept and management
- Satellite events
- Pre and post congress tours
- Speakers support
- Audio Visual support